ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Undated 20p For £35,000

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Nimbus 197
LOL.. I run a pub... and yet to find one.. i went to the bank n got £400 worth of change in 20p's n NOT A SINGLE ONE... FAIL!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rb182cup+s2 rallye
LOL.. I run a pub... and yet to find one.. i went to the bank n got £400 worth of change in 20p's n NOT A SINGLE ONE... FAIL!!!

lol dont the banks check so they can take them out of circulation. ill give you mine for that 400 in 20s

B

Brown.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Heres my baby, am gonna keep it!!! seen a genuine one at £520 with 17 mins to go,
some people have bids for normal 20p's at like £30....madness..... going rate seems to be £200- £250

first c**k up with a dated coin in 300 years h'apparently, bit of history

P1010606.jpg

p.s. sorry revels i didnt see this thread :)

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Titanium 182
Is it just me who isn't really impressed by a few coins without dates on them ?
whoopie doo.

-_-

Congrats to anyone who finds one but if it was me I would be selling up, sod the history its only a bloody coin ;)

B

Brown.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
whoopie doo.

-_-

Congrats to anyone who finds one but if it was me I would be selling up, sod the history its only a bloody coin ;)

Youngsters of t'day ehy :rolleyes: lol

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
whoopie doo.

-_-

Non of us are impressed we just want a free £500

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182cup & 172 racecar
Lad at work his wife works at Barclays and she has found two,got £800 for one and £550 for the other,not bad for a couple of hours searching.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Lad at work his wife works at Barclays and she has found two,got £800 for one and £550 for the other,not bad for a couple of hours searching.
Presumably that was during working hours, so she got paid for doing it as well!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I got one of these, i recon in a few years they'll prob be worth a bit more