ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy scratched up (sorry if repost)

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  172 Cup
s**t happens.. I'd be f*cking livid too..

Asking people to pay for your problem is another matter.

What next.. Someone gets broken into and starts an auction to replace his 50" plasma?

Trader Rating - 50%
1   1   0
  Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
true^^ imo i wouldnt dare ask anyone to help pay but everyones different , feel gutted for him, happen to me a few times, its well :mad: :mad: , but its life i guess.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
this is almost as cheeky as pissing through someones letter box, then ringing the doorbell to ask how far it went. W@nker.

Day

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I know Stu and if somebody did this to me I'd be livid and resort to anything prevent future damage even it meant cheekily asking for dosh.

I'll happily send him a few quid :D

Call him a W@nker if you like but if he gets enough then he's having the last laugh ;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio Trophy
R20GRC said:
this is almost as cheeky as pissing through someones letter box, then ringing the doorbell to ask how far it went. W@nker.

In all honesty mate i have bitten my tongue until now but callin me what you did above is just not on!

I guessed i would take some flack for the add but as i have posted elsewhere it was meant to be a 'lighthearted' way to look at a bad situation. I have had far more positive responses than negative, but you carried on and on in the other thread, and now you just haven't been able to resist doing it here too!

Fair is fair you have your own opinion, but resorting to that is just unnecesarry.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V6 Exige, GTR R35
i say good on ya mate.... actually made me laugh!

im not gonna give you £2.50 but at the same time im not gonna **** you off....

hope you get it sorted mate!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio Trophy 79/500
I'll pick you up a stungun/cs gas when i'm france next wiggy, then if they come back, well your ready. lol