ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trip Computer Probs

clio 182
I Have a 182 with a problem with one reading on the trip computer. The milage range just flashes with no reading. Any Ideas :dapprove:

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
ive got the same problem with my clio 04 dynamique 1.2,

ive got ---- flashing and no figures, anybody to help?

clio 182 black /gold
Low on fuel? When it gets less tha 40 miles in the tank it goes like that. Or is the cruise control switched on.

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
no its no low on petrol, it does the same when its on full as well, the numbers just dont accumulate, like the display only shows the vehicles overall mileage, and the trip meter, but the rest of it such as distance to empty etc doesnt show, its just blank

Clio 172 sport
I had this problem. I couldnt find a solution, however when i got my car remapped it sorted it out

Renault Clio 1.2 dynamiq
i sorted it out today, all i done was reset the trip meter? hopefully its easy as this for all you guys too, oh and btw you have to drive around abit for it to start showing some stuff.