ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trainee Bus Driver.... :( fo0ked me car)

GW Clio 200

I was sitting in a cue of traffic when a trainee bus driver came round the corner. He took the corner short not allowing himself and other cars enough room to make a clear pass and hit me.

Rather than quickly break he continued to drive which lead to him ripping 3 panels off of the side of the bus.

The damage is not that bad to the wing of my 182, just a severe scratch, I think the my rear passenger side wheel took most of the impact, literally ripping the tyre to shreads and this is what is concerning me.

The bus driver has already claimed responsibility so there is no worry about insurance and costs. Im just worried that it may have caused problems to the rear axle of the car.

I have photos of the accident but no cable to my phone at the minute so I dont have pics to show...

Not a great day TBH.....but its one of those things eh!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Thats a shame.

They shouldnt do that on the road until they know they are confident.

mustve been scary seein that bus come round the corner and thinkin "this is gonna be close, hang on, hes gonna hit!!" and then a horrible scraping noise :mad:

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 19 May 2005

They shouldnt do that on the road until they know they are confident.
he may have been confident

we all make mistakes at some point

At least you are ok mate. If its buggered the car, then they will fix it, or write it off. It should be ok though mate.

GW Clio 200

Yeah fellas one of those things I suppose... I bought Fifa Street to treat myself, so...im chilling playing that now....

TBH if it a write off I will go an get it in Artic Blue...so fukk it!!!

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by .:xTreme:. on 19 May 2005

Yeah fellas one of those things I suppose... I bought Fifa Street to treat myself, so...im chilling playing that now....

TBH if it a write off I will go an get it in Artic Blue...so fukk it!!!

lol - good attitude mate

Fair dos to ya :)

Octavia VRS

yeh mate you seem very calm! At least you werent hurt. Id be f**king raging tho!

Youve only had the 182 a short time havent you?

GW Clio 200

Its May 19th,

I dunno this date always has some significant event that will happened to me, and have continued over the last 15 years.

Some are good things others are bad and V. bad, but I can almost guarantee that something will happen to me of significance on this date..

I think I may have mentioned this date on a previous thread on this forum.... yet again today it does not fail to turn up and leave me something to remember.

May start a thread in general discussion to see if Im not the only one that has a a certain date in there calendar that haunts them!!