ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tow eye for the FCS

clio 182
can anyone lend me a tow eye for a 182 at the FCS please? I somehow left mine on after brands hatch and it got nicked outside my house!!! I Have ordered an OMP one and hope to do the conversion on saturday if it gets here on time so fingers crossed. Had to do mallory park last week without one but luckily they are not very strict there, i think Rockingham are though. I have my tracktime all booked up PM if someone can assist. I dont fancy buying one off renault when i already have one on order if you get my drift..... cheers

M2 Competition
Get someone to lend you one. There'll be about 100 clio's not on track with tow eyes in their boot to choose from.

clio 182
yeah a standard one will do the job. Could meet up at the cliosport tent if thats possible