ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Today would have been a great day for a meet

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Need more names still, ill ring up about dates in the week though to get things rolling..

We could always organise a meet in Thetford like we used to in that semi skummy pub and have a drive out from there, always used to be good and not to far from Eye airfield.

Need more names still, ill ring up about dates in the week though to get things rolling..

We could always organise a meet in Thetford like we used to in that semi skummy pub and have a drive out from there, always used to be good and not to far from Eye airfield.

awesome roads in thetford

Fabia VRS

this airfeild... would u just rock up and role? or are there more boring methods to getting into there

C3 Picasso Beast
K1NGY Eye airfield is an old WWII site and is basically now just a strip of old tarmac with s**t loads of pot holes! It's also privatly owned and we shouldn't actually go on it! Guessing you might think it's something like some of the other regional areas have??

Fabia VRS
K1NGY Eye airfield is an old WWII site and is basically now just a strip of old tarmac with s**t loads of pot holes! It's also privatly owned and we shouldn't actually go on it! Guessing you might think it's something like some of the other regional areas have??

Ha! I see

I was just interested to what it was all about tbh,

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeh theres always people on it though, we have been on it many times without any issues but yeah, it has potholes everywhere!!