ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium 182 - small scratch

Titanium 182

Hi All, got an 05 182 that came with a small scratch anout 8mm long on the bonnet, doesnt seem too deep but dont really want to get it resprayed under warrantee as I feel it will start to look different from the rest of the car.

Any idea what I can use to fill it up, I noticed on packs of coloured T cut or something similar they had some chip sticks which looked like hard wax that you go use from side to side until the scratch is filled, anyone had any edalings with these things, anyone recommend something better from Renault etc?

Cheers, Neil

Mondeo STTDCI

If theyll respray get it done. If its worth respraying then nothing you can buy will fix it.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

def take it back and get reanult to sort it out matey...

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Cruise control is always out of sync.

My Speedo, Cruise Control and GPS all say different values.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 11 April 2005

Cruise control is always out of sync.

My Speedo, Cruise Control and GPS all say different values.
Yep ... cruise is done off the ABS sensor which is more accurate than the speedo which is set a little bit high to protect your license ;) As for GPS ... Ive always been slightly suspicious of instantaneous readings especially at lower speeds ... is spot on for averages over longer distances tho.