ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The story of my ZR **Warning - Rover Content** PIC HEAVY

Mk5 golf gti
Neither can I French car owner do vice versa then.

FACT.

It's good to see the some of the cretins are coming out to play again ;)

Im not the one who has got rid ;)

FACT

would love to like rovers/mg but the amount of problems ive seen with them first hand its impossible too

seriously s**t cars

LOL, so I'm not allowed to move on to different cars? Dear oh dear.

Fact of the matter is, I've read just as many threads on here of various faults and problems with Clios as I did about ZRs. They're pretty s**t cars too, so pull the other one.

MG ZR 160
SRS!!! a car is a car, there will be many opinions of who likes what. Its a personal preference ALL cars have their faults and a forums brings those people who share the same interest of the car they are driving. So there is REALLY no need to start slagging people off for driving what they drive. I enjoy my rover, who cares if its classed as an old persons car. It's british, they had their time, they were great cars and to me and many other people in UK and around the world are the best cars Rover have made. The K-series engine is the best engine ever to be made, yes there are problems but that was meant to sorted, but never happened because the greedy goblins got hold of what they wanted and fled, leaving the company in crisis. The only problem i have had with all 4 of my rovers is the build quality, bits came off, but these are the bits are not necessary. Not one time i had HGF, and a real person(s) can drive a rover with out the head going boom. All in all its people(s) like the above who give forums like this one a bad name by slaggin people off and they drive. Who gives a monkey ballocks, if its a rover or a morris minor.