ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The little plastic bit

hi everyone, just a quick question,

does anyone here know if the little plastic bit between the front bumper and the bottom of the bonnet can be removed without going to a bodyshop? if so, how? im tryin to same money you see :cool:

The bit i mean is highlighted in the pic below

Cheers caine

Golf Mk3 Gti 8v
the one i have got on just has two screws on the left and the right and then there are clips in the middle.

ok, i just been and had ago and i manged to get the bit out, there was 3 clips though, two where the screws where, and when it was off it looked ace BUT there is a problem, now its off the radiator is showing and one electrical wire(in the casing though) which makes me think the rad is vunrable to stones ect and as its alluminium its abit risky so i think im going to put it back on, thanks anyway mate :D

heres a pic of my car with the plastic bit gone, it looks ok but im still abit worried about the radiator, maybe a grill of somesort would do the trick and they get rid of the renault badge

Its a crap pic of i took it with my camera phone,

Tell me what u think!!!

Last edited: