ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The car has been crashed into.Gutted. How much you reckon?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
My car was parked on the front of my house and i think someone has span/skidded and hit my car :( Came out to it looking like this. i didn't hear/see anything but the neighbour said he saw a transit van going sideways down the road. going to check my cctv later

here are the pictures:
DSC00761.gif

DSC00762.gif

DSC00763.gif

DSC00764.gif

I just PCd it two weeks ago aswell :banghead::banghead::cry::cry:

I think i need:
  • New rear bumper
  • New back light
  • New wing mirror
  • Some major abrahsive polish on the drivers side door.
How much do you reckon and does anyone know the deal with the wing mirror. i can't seem to find how it was clipped on? tried pushing back on but nothings happening.

not claiming on insurance as i reckon i can get it fixed myself for about say... 120 quid. Opinions?

Monaco 172
absolutely, 2nd hand stuff bar maybe the bumper and just get it sprayed, unless your lucky enough to get it the colour of the car.

sprayed would be the most expensive bit there.

Caterham 270R
P***es me off people like that who just drive off.....

The mirror wont just clip back on i would duck tape it for now.
More than 120 quid i would say the bumper is that without the cost of painting , fitting etc..............

Maybe source a second hand one ( in colour )

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I have a drivers side Electric mirror for sale!

Just swap the black plastic over and jobs a god'un. pm me

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Cheers lads... sourced all the parts i need for 50 quid (bumper/wing mirror).

Need to see how much to spray the bumper now.

are the mirrors hard to fit?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yep maybe an excuse to get a bumper but it would probably need spraying and i would need it doing cheap ;)

tiTTy & SV650
shitter but could have been far worse had they wrecked the rear quarter panel / dented the door

W

Willy

Id get it on the ramps, youd be suprised what little bangs like that can do. hope its nothing too serious.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
had the tyre out and boot well isn't creased or anything and doesn't look like anythings happened underneith!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
already have done mate thats him who quoted me a good price on the bits... hes not got a pearl black bumper.. think its a blue one! gutted!

just gunner keep bumping the wanted bit :)

Clio
Well it is an excuse for a 1*2 bumper, however i have a standard black pearl rear bumper for sale soon.