ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Telewest 10mbit.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Did you sign up to broadband when it first came out ? running a surfboard 3100 modem on 10mbit ? experiencing slow speeds ?

Phone telewest cause your modem cant handle it.. I had to do all the research myself but basically its a s**t modem lol.. booked for wednesday to get it replaced.

172 Cup
KDF said:
Did you sign up to broadband when it first came out ? running a surfboard 3100 modem on 10mbit ? experiencing slow speeds ?

Sounds like the start of one of those injury/claims adverts!

Clio v6
SB3100 and speeds worse than dialup now lol.

Will get the man to ring them.

Thanks for the info Chris.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
.Griff. said:
"Then phone KDF claims today.. and don't delay!!"

* your house may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments :D

No worries james !

I have a 4100, had it several years now I think. Any easy way of telling what speed I'm running at? I signed up for 512k but have had various "we are upgrading you" emails over the years that I've not kept track off (all I know is that I'm still paying what I've always paid)

Punto/Clio GTT
my blueyonder has started playin up lately, some mornings its online and connected but not transfering or recieving anything. cant load up webpages or nothing.
when i run the msn troubleshooter its says the IP is fine but the gatekeeper aint. hmm