ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Taunton, who's up for a meet!?

Clio 182
Hey,

Me from Yeovil, but I'll be more than up for for a blast down the '303/'358 :D

I used to go SCAT, so my knowledge of the Town is fairly limited, though the bowling complex thingy is easy to get too...!?!

I'll let a Tauntonite arrange the details of where/when, I just thought it best to get the ball rolling and actually post in the correct boards hehe!

Clio 182
Pub is fine by me, the one we used to go to was the Stonegallows Hungry Horse off the A38/Wellington Road :)

Clio 182
Get down. I want to see how small the boots really are!

You'd be surprised, I used to own a GT and with the seats all the way forward (on independant runners) it's more than useable! Then, with the back seats folded flat, it's mahoosive!

Even with the rear seats all the way back, still have more room than a Vee :D

Clio 200 Cup
Jordy, oh hellos!! It's Graham off TOC, probably tell by the avatar, didn't realise you were on here too :D

Yeah i kinda guessed! Duuhh and you kinda told me your username on here LOL. i am on manyyyyy forums, basically all the different makes of cars i have i am on the forum. sooo TWOC, Sax-p, 106owners, Rallye Reg, Briskoda, etc etc.

Get down. I want to see how small the boots really are!

Oi, get back in your box, can't critisise without seeing or being in one!

You'd be surprised, I used to own a GT and with the seats all the way forward (on independant runners) it's more than useable! Then, with the back seats folded flat, it's mahoosive!

Even with the rear seats all the way back, still have more room than a Vee :D

Yeah i luv the rear seats there awsome, i've managed to get a whole DJ's Kit in there!!, that was epic, and graham if you thought the car was low after the lowering well i had a few mm to spare before the bodywork touched the floor. :eek:

M135i, 118 coupe
Yeah sort a date and time guys.

Give me an excuse to bring my car to Taunton and fix the bloody heat shield which is rattling!

M135i, 118 coupe
Got this from ilovewilly:

Hi

Can you do me a favour.

Can you post in the meet section under our Taunton bit saying I can't post as my membership has expired but I don't mind arranging something and will be back as a club member soon and will sort some dates out.

I know a couple wanted a tyre kick this weekend but I can't make that as I will be fitting my coilovers and sorting tyres out.

Cheers! :star:

Dan

Clio 182
Really need to sort something out!

Could always do a Stars Lane carpark meet in Yeovil?

Chavtastic ;) :rasp:

If we're doing a Yeovil-ish meet, I'd rather a meet at Houndstone, then convoy down to Ham Hill for the pub :D.

Or, meet at Babylon Retail Park, then convoy down to The Three Elms in North Wootton :D

Peugeot 308
Ham Hill possibly abit of a shitter for some cars?? ie: MINE!

either way, someone sort something? lol rep?

Never above 25mpg
Chavtastic ;) :rasp:

If we're doing a Yeovil-ish meet, I'd rather a meet at Houndstone, then convoy down to Ham Hill for the pub :D.

Or, meet at Babylon Retail Park, then convoy down to The Three Elms in North Wootton :D

Haha! I didn't realise it was the local Yoof hangout :rasp: Thought that would've been McDonald's!!

Clio 182
Haha! I didn't realise it was the local Yoof hangout :rasp: Thought that would've been McDonald's!!

Yarp. You see all sorts there on a Fri/Sat night...

The chavs have kinda migrated from Maccy D to Stars Lane and/or Tesco's car park.