ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SWINDON Friday 1st April

Megane 225 F1
SWINDON people. I have nothing planned next Friday, so thought I would come and see you guys.

Where is a decent location for a meet up for pics etc.

Might want food too.

Lots of love.
Willdot.

Ph2 Clio 182
Re: SWINDON Friday 1st May

Good Lad - although next Friday would be the 1st April..?

I should be around, apart from Greenbridge, none of the top of my head.

Megane 225 F1
Re: SWINDON Friday 1st May

LOL yesterday was NOT my day. Wrong dates AND I thought Mothers day was this sunday.

Clio 200-Cup Chassis
Other than greenbridge theres, shaw ridge, lydyiard on a good day on the football pitch field. And thers always empty car parks or industrial estates in town.

Megane 225 F1
LOL no, but I like the idea?

I was thinking about this and have decided to cancel this. For me to come over, there isn't enough intrest (I thought there would be loads :( )

However, summer time, I shall arrange one with a decent amount of notice for people :)

Also, I've heard from a few people that due to the Sian O'Callaghan murder, there is a march due to take place tomorrow evening.

Clio 200-Cup Chassis
Would have a brilliant april fools. lol

Yer im pretty sure theres a walk through the town centre. Just wait to here of something in the summer then.