ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Super Lap Scotland

Cup In bits
I might give it a go if it falls in my time off. It's aimed at 4 wheel drive big power cars IMO. Not a lot needs done to your car to get a bit of competition for cheap though.

172 cup, Impreza P1
With the 4 classes there should be a class for everyone. I will really need a diff to make it competitive and will need to get a new in date seat.

Hope you make it mate. It would be good to have a few clios in the ranks.

Ph2 172 cup & 320d
May put the cup into class d for a bit of sport. Looks to be favouring the 4wd car like morgan said but will be a good change from standard trackdays without going the full hog into smrc racing

Cup In bits
Just the power at wheels bit leans towards 4wd's for me, they will be making loads more at the fly. FWD/RWD figures are usually given at fly. Should have a wide spread of cars though tbh BHP/ton is a bit hard to police but its all for fun.

230bhp Clio over a 350bhp impreza, which one will win round Knockhill ?? Both good tyres and setup, Same bhp/ton

172 cup, Impreza P1
May put the cup into class d for a bit of sport. Looks to be favouring the 4wd car like morgan said but will be a good change from standard trackdays without going the full hog into smrc racing

Exactly! I just want to surprise the evoprezas and hopefully show what a fwd turbo car can do at a far lower budget. I think I'll be in class c and against some well specced cars I know but for the money I think it could be a blast.