ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sunny scunny 182 (pic heavy) thought id best start a thread...

Listerine & Poledo
I see you're using an Alpine HU.

There's a cable out there that'll bin your dash-top display back to life, it's not the cheapest bit of wire, but it is worth it, just to give a more "factory" feel to an aftermarket unit.

Does the stalk controls too, as a bonus

clio 182
yeah got a cable, but couldnt get the stalk controls to work... and needed to take the dash off to get behind the clock n i couldnt be assed n dont know how to at the time of fitting

Clio 182
its ok none taken. just wanting something different. if i got any wheels the standard ones would b my winter wheels anyway

Good stuff, I was considering spraying my 182 wheels anthracite, speedline turini's or going different and getting Borbet A's. 9J rear & 7.5 front ;)

clio 182
be different!

every1 has turini! or anthracite wheels! go on to it! the grid drifts i want are 16x8's but its the et10 thats the bugger for fitment! would need camber fitment etc

clio 182
quick update!

cut the crappy pink n black plastic dealer logo bits off my number plates! looks loads better! saved me some pennies, was gunna buy some off fancyplates

clio 182
not updated this for a while,

had a few problems over the summer, my "4month old" alturnator went, the dealer told me they fitted i new one when i got the car.... some how i think not!

debadged the rear
before:
IMG_0500.jpg

after:
IMG_0542.jpg

also painted my upper grill as it was badly faded
IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

painted using halfords plastic paint first but didnt like the finish, was a rubbery paint and becuase i didnt prep the grill properly first it was flaking off. so i sanded it back and resprayed it with primer then satin black paint and am now happy with the finish

I got stick of the ride with the apax springs, loved the height and look but the roads in scunny are crap and was sick of everything rattleing. so i picked up some sportlines from some1 on here and got them fitted.
beforeapex2.jpg

aftersportlines.jpg

beforeapex1.jpg

aftersportlines1.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

next was the problem with the exhaust... had a loud rattleing everytime I accelerated and this idle noise and fluff/crap in my exhaust pipes
th_exhaustrattlevideo.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

after being told it was my exhaust heat sheild, had that sorted and it wasnt that. then was told it was the middle section back box due to the horse hair in my exhaust pipes, luckly i had my straight through middle section still and had that fitted and guess what... rattle still there. then was told it was the cat. so phone call to exhaustuk and booked in for a replacement cat. and also had my middle section box put back in. Was told the they fitted the wrong type of cat as the clio run at a higher temp and melted the inside of the cat and broke it hense the rattle. finally exhaust now sorted.

New fancy plates fitted and a quick clean
IMG_7238.jpg

IMG_7234.jpg

IMG_7244.jpg

IMG_7242.jpg

my mate came round and showed me his new car. lucky b*****d! lol
_MG_7022.jpg

_MG_7024.jpg

_MG_7041.jpg

_MG_7042.jpg

abit pissed off today curbed my wheel and due to a dodge referb its flaking off....
IMG_0621.jpg

clio 182
didnt even hit the curb hard, it was a drop curb and i thought i was on the lower bit and just court the angle bit ffs!

TrackCar & F30 330d
That'll teach you for running a cat ;)

Hope the exhaust baffels arent cloged with melted cat rubbish.

Did you ever buy new wheels after all those photoshops? Car looks lovely and clean btw :)

clio 182
That'll teach you for running a cat ;)

Hope the exhaust baffels arent cloged with melted cat rubbish.

Did you ever buy new wheels after all those photoshops? Car looks lovely and clean btw :)
Had a decat before when I got the car it was just too loud for every day use. Weekend toy I'd deffo decat but just too loud.

I had them checked and they said they was ok

They kinda got put on a bk burner after all the problems I had with the car. N the my job situation changed so just waiting really.

Cheers. Like to car so much when it's working n clean! Lol