ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stripped the sl*g

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I was a bit gutted to miss the n/w rolling road session this morning, so i got a few things sorted on the 172.

Removed rear bench, seats, parcel shelf, spare wheel and boot liner.

Changed the cambelt, major service, new pads all round (im on the look out for some performance discs if anyone can help??

Fitted my matt black Dynamique wheels. I know some people wont like them, but your not the one driving it!...besides i think it looks great!:D:D

Met up with ben_p, dutty_112 afterwards and took some pics to take my mind off my bleeding "cambelt knuckles"

--chris

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/DSC01139.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/DSC01143.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/poolsidefashionfauxpas/W52%20AOO/DSC01147.jpg

Lionel Richie

lower it (well slam it)

also, no need for "performance" discs, Brembo grpN are more than enough!!!!

(Yozzasport sell upgrades, if youre interested PM me)

RS Megane DCi 175

I really like the black dynamique wheels - they look much better without the centre caps, but I still prefer the 17s you had on previously!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by MattT on 23 April 2005

I really like the black dynamique wheels - they look much better without the centre caps, but I still prefer the 17s you had on previously!
these are only temporary mate. Will be going back to the others when i feel like a change!

--chris

K9 EVV

are your wheels powercoated???? i ve been thinking about doing mine for ages it look well smart.....

A well built VW

You got any better pocs of the black ph1

Car looks so different with those wheels mot sure if i like but hey its not my car

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 23 April 2005

You got any better pocs of the black ph1

Car looks so different with those wheels mot sure if i like but hey its not my car
its ben_ps car the black Ph1.

i have some pics that i can PM you.

thanks for all the comments people!

--chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Jon?....have you got any pics of your silver cup you could post with the same wheels?

thanks

--chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

you out tommorrow ben??

my door cards and rear liner panels are coming out in the morning:devilish:;)

--chris

A well built VW

Thanks for the pics wondered if it was the same one from ebay

Those reno splitters look nice

Ph1 Clios are so much nicer than the ph2 IMHO of course

K9 EVV

hay chris have ypu got any close ups and side views of your 172 wid your black wills on??? cheers man

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 23 April 2005

lower it (well slam it)

also, no need for "performance" discs, Brembo grpN are more than enough!!!!

(Yozzasport sell upgrades, if youre interested PM me)

Sorry i disageree, std discs are MORE than enough for use on the road, you get virtually no advantage on the road from grooved discs over std ones

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Grooved disks look and are beta than std...Why replace with std parts when u can upgrade. Basics in my opinion.