ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Straightliners 25th/26th September

Mini Cooper S
Anyone up for this!? Kirkbride airfield wigton Cumbria! Good day/days out few good cars good crack and test your car down the straight!!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
i was gonna come on saturday but might have to work now... you running your new motor?

Mini Cooper S
Oh yes! well hopefully the weather looks good! sack work of will be good if the sun's out!!

Mini Cooper S
mate im skin to the max!! £750 for builders £400 for joiners makes me:dapprove: but need to get out and about!! lol

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
mate im skin to the max!! £750 for builders £400 for joiners makes me:dapprove: but need to get out and about!! lol

and £400 to me ;) plus the small charge for fitting the wheel bearing :rasp: which il sort when i can be arsed..

Looks like we going to meet the yorkshire folks then nash :p i MIGHT go in the disco :cool: