ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

starting all over again!

Basically me and a friend had a massive haul of detailing gear but it became a pain keep moving it all about so I'm starting my own collection again, been to halfrauds today to make the most of the 3 for 2.

So far i have...

1L autoglym wheel cleaner (left from 5L bottle)
2 x halfords buckets
1 x autoglym shampoo
1 x megs clay kit
1 x megs wash mitt
1 x halfords supersize microfibre
1 x angled paint brush (radiator brush)
1 x 25mm round brush (like the swissvax brushes)
1 x 8L pump action spray bottle

what should i be looking at getting next???

The list so far consists of...

AG SRP
AG EGP
foam lance
snow foam
bilberry wheel cleaner
2 x megs slide-lock brush
vikan wheel brush
megs G220 (eventually)

Fiesta Silver Limited Ed.
Not sure bought the AG Shampoo Prefer Megs Stuff, Im currently using P21 Carnauba Wax in conjunction with the AG SRP and AG EGP and seems to be working ok - I have looked around for a better combination but have yet to find one...

Bought some poor boys wheel sealant which has now made cleaning my alloys a doddle, never tried the bilberry stuff, heard good things about it however.

TBH im not the guy to be commenting on this stuff but just giving you my opinion on things I've tried, two guys - "7MAT" and "JD" are your best bet - helped me alot :) Im sure it wont be long until one of them is here helping you out :)

db

db detailing™
Get a load of decent microfibres and drying towels to reduce the risk of swirls. You can never have to many!!
Also get a good Sealant along with a good pot of Wax to protect all your hard work.

You may also want to think about:
Wheel Sealant
Glass Polish
Trim Dressing
Tyre Shine/Dressing

etc etc. the list is never ending TBF! :S

Bumder With A Buffer
Get a load of decent microfibres and drying towels to reduce the risk of swirls. You can never have to many!!
Also get a good Sealant along with a good pot of Wax to protect all your hard work.

You may also want to think about:
Wheel Sealant
Glass Polish
Trim Dressing
Tyre Shine/Dressing

etc etc. the list is never ending TBF! :S

Indeed! Reminds me Il PM you later or text you..need to see if you'll *ahem* "sort me out" soon :)

cheers for the advice, where would be the best place for a job lot of MFs?

Just as i was going off detailing the bloody bugs bitten harder than ever before!

CAn I just point out that the miracle dryer was purchased around 6 months ago and is now no better than a polishing towel. It has gone really thing after no more than 5 washes and no longer dries streak free!

Ordered three more I4D towels for dad and I to use on the Clio and the 8.