ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standing down as Area Rep

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi All,

Just to let you know that I'm standing down as rep for the forseeable future.

This is purely down to time constraints on my side. I've recently changed jobs to one where I actually have to work rather than my previous skive and as some of you may know my wife is 3 months pregnant and due in June.

I barely have time to do things to our own cars never mind the track car so organising meets, especially ones that require payments is just going to be too time consuming, especially when wee Ayrton arrives in the summer.

So I've decided to step aside this winter so someone can step up and organise a few meets in the New Year and hopefully become the new Area Rep. I'll be more than happy to advise anyone on what I've learnt in the last year and will maintain control of the FB and Twitter pages but will obviously give any new official Rep access to both.

Thanks to all who have attended and helped at meets in the last year, especially Djw Dave, LiamR and Gaz85 who have helped out a fair bit and would've made it much more difficult without them.

Cheers
John

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Shame you have to give it up John, obviously your family etc come first though!

Ive done f**k all lately, completely lost interest for a while :(

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Congrats mate on the baby, been a good year of events!