ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stalk control guide

Bit of a guide for those wanting stalk controls

you need 2 parts in order for it to work

AUTOLEADS

STEERING WHEEL ADAPTORS

PC99-x01 clio up to 92 without display
PC99-x12 clio 98 to 04 with display

patch leads (these fit all cars just get the one specific to your headunit,your unit must have the appropriate connector i.e.3.5mm jack
PC99-ALP alpine
PC99-BLA blaupunkt
PC99-JVC jvc
PC99-KEN kenwood
PC99-PAN panasonic
PC99-PIO pioneer
PC99-SON sony

patch leads for stalk display
PC99-KEN-ACC (KENWOOD ONLY)
PC9-501 (SONY ONLY also requires cd changer port)

PLEASE NOTE ALTHOUGH THIS IS AUTOLEADS INFO IT IS NEVER EXACT AND DOESNT ALWAYS WORK,I FIND CONNECTS 2 MUCH BETTER AND HAVE ALWAYS WORKED

CONNECTS 2 WILL BE UP LATER THIS WEEK/MAYBE NEXT

maybe a sticky?

BMW M135i
Theres also the incartec options which you don't have to remove the dash for and imo are far better.

INCARTEC CONTROLS

again you need a patch lead specific to your radio AND a vehicle adaptor

Patch lead

sony
kenwood
pioneer
alpine
jvc
blaupunkt

VEHICLE ADAPTOR

29-800 clio 05 onwards (with display)
29-652 clio 3 98-05 (with display)
29-601 clio 1 90-90 and clio 2 98-00 (no display)

as bmh.01 has said these do not require the removal of your dash in order to make them work :)

autoleads can be bought from halfords,motorworld and many sites
incartec are from www.caraudiodirect.com

Last edited:
christ £125

carlead.jpg

jvclead.jpg

do these both control the factory stalk and the clock display???

BMW M135i
Nope stalk only, display will just show JVC and which function you pressed. Hence my £££ comment.

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Is the alpine bit universal... The Power connector at the headunit end on my old 7998 is loads different to the one on my current 7990

ok so you buy the stalk control and manufacturer specific leads, you still need the appropriate ISO connector, right?? when fitting an aftermarket head unit?

cliosport 172 cup 2002
Hello all,

wondering if anyone has heard of any updates for this topic? I have a sony interface which operates the controls and the display, autoleads I think, It works nicely, but the headunit is now old and I'm looking to replace it. I would like bluetooth and USB functions, but only blaupunkt seems to do it, possibly pioneer if used with the addons, but I can't find if they have the right adaptor cables to keep the display and stalk!

Anyone got any ideas?!

Thanks
Joe

Mk2 172
in car tec stuff is miles better. thats what we fit where i work. the autoleads stuff hardly ever works!! weve sent loads back not workin but renaults are a nightmare to match up stalk control adaptors. what it says in the book and what actually works can be two completely different things!!! bit of a pain sometimes :(

megane/clio
hi , just a quick un to say that pioneer and alpine do also do their own stalk and display adapters , display shows radio channels and partial track names with the alpine adapters , i have the alpine ones in my megane , they'll work in a clio as well , gota get some for the wifes dynamique soon , about 60-70 quid if i remember correctly for the alpine ones . :)

cliosport 172 cup 2002
sounds good, do you know if alpine have a bluetooth adapter? would seal the package, I quite like th alpine range!

Joe