ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

squeaks on full lock

R

rikcambray

On full lock theres something in the suspension that seems to squeak over bumps etc.Any ideas what it could be?wud save me a job of taking the wheel off and having a proper look lol

Top mounts at a guess, very very common. Do a search on here, there's loads of good info about.

If you fancy upgrading them you could PM ben_p to see if he has any compbrake solid mounts needing a home from the latest group buy (i'm eagerly awaiting delivery of mine this week :D ).

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Aaah I've got the same problem but didn't realise it was the topmounts. May just need a tighten... I'll have a check tomorrow

LY 200
Top mounts at a guess, very very common. Do a search on here, there's loads of good info about.

If you fancy upgrading them you could PM ben_p to see if he has any compbrake solid mounts needing a home from the latest group buy (i'm eagerly awaiting delivery of mine this week :D ).

what he said

R

rikcambray

thanks for the quick reply.at least theres nothing major lol. how do i go about seeing if there is any solid mounts needing a home.r they pretty expensive

R

rikcambray

thanks for the quick reply.at least theres nothing major lol. how do i go about seeing if there is any solid mounts needing a home.r they pretty expensive

IGNORE PREVIOUS MESSAGE.JUST HAD A LOOK ROUND AND FOUND THE GROUP BUY.VERY TEMPTING.GUNA HAVE TO CHECK THE FINANCES 1ST!