ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spit & Polish Wheel Refurbs

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
anyone used or heard anything about these guys?? im in edinburgh and my local wheel refurb place told me they send the williams wheels to these guys down south as they do the job spot on, ie right colour and polished rim. cheers.

yes m8 i used them about 2 years ago - absolutely bang on top drawer job. However..........i did hear they were starting to contract some of their work out, dont know how true it is but apparently the wheel finish isnt as good when they contract it out, insist they are finished by S&P them selves......?

Williams2,Willy rall
Hi guys,
As way of an introductio,slightly of topic but info as well
New to the club,but been around Renaults for about 15 years,5Gt's,16v Clio and currently have a Williams 2,a Williams engined "Kit" rally car,which is nearly finished,plus wifey has an 16v.
I have been given this web site for a guy who does the William wheels an example is on there.~~ he is down in Erdington(Birmingham)http://www.alloywheel-refurbishers.co.uk . For those that know him,I sold some "Speedlines" to cliosport member "Has" ~~ who told me to join.

Williams2,Willy rall
What do you mean look mint !!! :eek: :mad: :eek: .They are BRAND new ;) never had a tyre on them.Sorry cannot help you with anymore,I got these when I bought a Rally car :D for spares etc. ,watch this space though,I may have some 17" Speedlines in a while ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
LapTab is who Fred is an agent for. There work is second to none. They can get Williams wheels as close as you'll get to the correct colour, they looked spot on to me. I think even Daz gave his seal of approval, and he's obsessed with the colour of refurbed Willy wheels. lol

Weeman sucks ****
I desperately need to sort my wheels out, all are kerbed now, 2 are bubbling and one of those is pealing away. Would S&P be able to sort this.

Also, as important, what colour do I go for??