ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Speed sensor fault p0500 code

Ford focus Clio 182
Hi I have a clio 182 54 plate which has this following code currently the engine management light is on as well as traction control light and service light now when I ran dinosics on my £ 10 reader in came up with 0 2 sensor fault and injector fault I have replaced injector and misfire has gone and cleared 02 fault code and injector fault just left speed sensor now am I right in thinking that a 182 gets it speed from abs sensors and if one of them is playing up it sends a fault code to ecu which puts on management light I havnt cleaned any sensors or checked them yet is this best to do that also all my dials work as they should I don't know about speedo as car has no mot or tax so is it worth just raking it down Road opposite just to check speedo any help would be greatly appreciated

renault clio 1.4 16v
If there are any dash lights on then itll fail, give the sensors and rings a clean, often filings and dust build up on them, while you are in there check the rings for missalignment and cracks.