ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spacers on spacers

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Now feel free to shoot me down in flames but other than the obvious replies of its a stupid idea, you need longer wheel bolts, they will be a t**t to line up etc, would there actually be an issue running a 5mm spacer on another 5mm spacer? My only real concern is the inner bore lip, btw these aren't universal spacers, they are proper Clio 4x100 spec Fk units.

Dan

Fiesta ST-3
Why would you? Just buy a 10mm??

Massive loss in strength of you ask me. f**k driving around like that!!

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
I don't think there would be an issue, once you're using bolts long enough you're still transferring the force where it needs to be same as a single 10mm spacer

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Why would you? Just buy a 10mm??

Massive loss in strength of you ask me. f**k driving around like that!!

Coz I have a spare set of 5mm's.

I don't think there would be an issue, once you're using bolts long enough you're still transferring the force where it needs to be same as a single 10mm spacer

​This was my thinking.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!

this. As long as they're centally located there will be no difference between 1x10mm or 2x5mm once they're on tight

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Yo dawg

Xzibit.png