ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west meet ideas thread

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
This is a thread for anyone who has an idea for any south west meets/events in the future that they would like to put forward and bring to the attention of south west members.

Anything is considered as everyone likes something new to do :)

The person posting should include info on the potential meet/event such as date, time and why you think it would be a good place to go

it is also a place for people to talk about the ideas before we get the ball rolling as to setting them up.

And also a warning to spammers .......Anything found in here that is not constructive will be removed.

Thanks again
Fastdanbar :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Early morning breakfast run spuds really good, I did try and get one going in the past but people don't get up early enough in the north west lol

Cheddar is almost 3 hours from me. Screw that for a meet lol.

Arrive and drive at Plymouth karting would be my suggestion. Kind of mid way for the Devon and Cornwall folk

Clio
A good smash up at Xmas forget the cars and hit the town. Worked pretty well years ago and might be able to rope a few of the past members in? Just a thought

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Go karting and paint-balling where at the top of my list for early next year tbh,

Best places for paint balling?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Any events happening in the south west this coming year people know about, it would be great if we could list some in here!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Haha I usually turn up early anyway, but that day was just a very very bad day lol

I also have a new sat nav now ;)

LY 172
You can pre download the route on google maps now I believe.

I just like it when google maps silences my music to tell me where to go.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Right after it going quite for a while down the bottom of the southwest it's time to kick it off again, I am going to ease it around CCS and FCS as I know a lot are heading off to them this summer.

I was trying to sort a meet date where a lot of the areas all met on the same day within the areas they are from but it seems no one wants to join in with that idea :(