ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Normanton, Alfreton, Somercotes etc meet

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I can't do this Sunday but if its a regular meet I can do the weekend after. The wife works odd shifts so I have to baby sit.

Mick

RB 182
I said i would go to the last one but then pussied out at the last minute, but i really would like to show my face at this seen as its not far at all... so Yeah ill come but i still wont have my exhaust fitted so no piss taking of the wonkiest backbox in all of wonksville...

S4 Avant
Race for pinks?

Maybe once it starts snowing ;)

185658_10150164453270915_4280940_n.jpg

Where the f**k has that been dug up from?!

Also, will some one check I'm alive tomorrow? I'm off out on the pish.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Chrisgti6
Weo (from 197.net)
Harpham
Webby.
Tom
Coops
Gray
Dave88 - if he doesnt catch something too nasty at harveys tonight (dont rate his chances, groin itching will take place of the morrow, poor chap)
Mark - lad i know whos just joined, minty fresh 172 phase 1

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
you had beer afterglow on, doesnt count ;-) although tbh its been colder, roll on winter i say :)

good to meet few new faces as well :)

Nissan 350z
Looks like a decent meat! What was the location? I was busy watching Skyfall at the Westfield :cool:

Nissan 350z
Ah i always wondered what the name of that hill with the radio masts was. I guess they repaired the gravel track so you dont need a 4x4 anymore :D

Last edited:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Still rutty as he'll the access, grounded frontpipe on mine on way in!fail!