ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sound off

we all like to chat about stereo and advise each other and even boast about our systems, so hows about a soundoff?

nothing flashy but a good get together and a bit of fun, no limits basic to mental installs,

only looking for interest at the moment but a show of hands would be helpful,

Tom

p.s. tomclio1.2 as your our area rep pm i want to ask ya something

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

sounds good to me i only have 300 watts at the mo waiting for my new amp

Sounds good to me. It will give us a chance to meet everyone. As long as its not until the beginning of April. The rest of the new system will be in by then.

Where do you reckon the best place will be to hold it?

Russ

Ok, nice one. It looks like youll be the organiser then. Hopefully we can get a load of people interested.

Ive just had a plan. If the Cliosport club are going to the French Car Day in Stratford Upon Avon, which i think is the beginning of June..how about that for a venue? I would think alot of people from this forum are going to that show..we could get them all together.

What do you think?

Russ

hey just had a thought:confused:

if we could get about ten cars together for this meet you can have a feature in Total Car Audio good exposure for the site and its nice to see your car in a mag!
THey will feature any dealership or car club meet if you write in what do you say guys?

the installs are mostly crap so i think the standard of the clio sport crew systems would be fine??

im up for it definately, hopefully i will have my new install by the time sumthin happens, unless you wanna lend me some stuff to fill in any gaps evil ice!? lol. but yeah sounds like a good idea keep us in touch!

Matt

It sounds like a nice turnout could be on the cards here.

I have spoken to JAS on PM and have been given the go ahead for the French Car Day. However if anyone wanted to do something like Dynamiiqe said and get TCA involved before that then im sure that would be cool too.

Obviously we will need a db meter for the event at the FCD. Does anyone know anyone that we could book? Any info would be much appreciated. Plus we could have an SQ contest and some kind of best install contest or something like that.

I think its a case of getting the event sorted properly but without needing much money to do it. At the FCD im sure we could pursuade people from other clubs llike the saxo and peugeot GTI club to compete...we might even be able to make money for the Cliosport club.

Thanks

Russ

Evil I.C.E. Car Audio

Russ and every one,

my company i work for are looking into running a league once a month at our shop, kind of sound off every month,

we have spoken to isacuk about it,

to include SPL and SQ contest using a RTA,

its kind of in motion we are just looking for a RTA that can handle 170 DB just incase we get some very loud scores, as soon as it arrives then we will have a decent contest,

theres plenty of us, and like mentioned we could challenge other groups to a good beating, once it all kicks off it will be alot of fun

Tom