ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson Blueetooth HCB - 30

Has any1 fitted in there clio the Sony Ericsson Bluetooth HCB 30 car kit. Just bought 1 and seen what u get. Dont no where to put the big black box. Also when u buy this car kit they dont tell u that u need to buy an extra, a music mute coz the silly yellow wire they have wont cut the music out for the call to come through the speakers. Just thought if any1 has fitted one of these before could give some advise. thank u please

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

If you HU is any good it would have a yellow cable too with something like "Tel mute" written on it, you connect this to the handsfree units yellow cable and when you get a call your HU will mute.

Only thing with this is having all aftermarket stereo system I cant put mine through the stereo doh! If anyone knows any way I can do it then please let me know!!!