ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

some pics of my car

clio 172 ph2
heres a couple of pics
Picture437.jpg
//i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/lee84a/Picture436.jpg[/IMG]
Picture440.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Woah BIG splitter..... Looks tidy but if it was mine i'd remove the splitter and go with a smaller cup splitter or the cheaper counterparts.

clio 172 ph2
yea i know only had the car 3 months theres a few things i wanna change but the gear box went last week so gotta sort that first

clio 172 ph2
yea its all been sorted now its not sat that low any more had standard springs put back just wasnt practical that low kept scraping on everything.

Turbos.
Get some better pics up then dude, as i am a big Flamer fan! Get some clear side repeaters too IMO.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I was going to mention the height too but didn't want to come across tooo negative.

Flamer is probably the best colour for 172's so good choice there.

clio 172 ph2
dont know what splitter it is was on when i got it there is a few things i wanna change but gotta get the gear box fixed first. wish i still had my scooby had nothing but trouble with the clio.