ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Smilfy here

Mk1 Clio Rsi
Well hey people, signed up ages ago, but just recently got myself a Clio so thought it was about time i started posting :) lol well
My names shaun, everyone i know calls me smilfy though, the short story behind that is that someone read my name wrong and thought my last name was smilf, it just stuck, im from bradford in west yorkshire, but spend most of my time in Leeds, i drive a Mk1 Clio Rsi, i wouldnt say its anything special, but hoping to do a few engine mods with your help, i can admit i dont know a whole lot about renaults, since driving ive alwys had Vauxhall, and know a vauxhall engine like the back of my hand, but hopefully get to know the renault engine just the same :) anyway, enough writing :) time for a few pictures,
well this is me:
IMG_1929Edit.jpg

and this is my Rsi :)
20042008291.jpg

20042008290.jpg

20042008292.jpg

20042008289.jpg

20042008293.jpg

Mk1 Clio Rsi
hey chees, as soon as i can i will be becoming a member and will deffinately be coming to some of the meets and attending shows when welcome :)

None
there is a meet this weekend arranged by daz, check out the thread in the local meets section and look for west yorkshire.

Mk1 Clio Rsi
Just had a look, unfortunatly the clio is getting undersealed and having a cambelt and gasket change so this one i will have to give a miss