ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

smashed inside of cat out and fitted magnex backbox

daver1985

ClioSport Club Member
  172 + 555 scoob
got car up on ramp 2day 2 fit a magnex backbox twin 3.5" round but when i was pokin around under car i just tapeed the cat wi my hand and you could hear it rattling around, So i took all the system off knocked all the insides of the cat out put it all back 2gether fitted magnex backbox

What a diffrence as soon as i revved it i could tell it was revving more freeley and on the road when i get into 2nd and give it some it pulls alot lot stronger:D

and also where can i get the bracket that bolts under the original for the extra hanger for the magnex backbox?

thanks Dave

340i
Collins Performance Engineering / Mongoose brought the rights to produce and sell 'Magnex' branded products... but yes, quality is not what it used to be.

daver1985

ClioSport Club Member
  172 + 555 scoob
You smashed a perfectly good cat rather than just buying a decat pipe? Good luck with your next MOT :p

it wasnt a perfectly good cat tho it was rattling round inside
and i dont need a cat 4 mot if u know the right people lol