ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

small front number plate

clio sport 172
im after a smaller front number plate for my clio which i have seen is quite commen on alot of clios these days, what size are they does any1 kno? iv heard 3/4 but the site im on is in millimetre.. cheers peeps.:approve:

Ph2 Clio 172
Custom size at fancyplates is 520mm x 90mm. This is the same width as a normal plate, but shorter so it fits in the recess without hanging over the bottom.

Looking for 182
Mine is 520 x 84mm and fits perfectly.

182oct3.jpg

Different opinions... Squirrel above has 520 x 84 and says it fits perfectly. I have 520 x 94 and think that fits perfectly lol. Depends on if you want the recess filled or if you want a small gap around the plate.

Revels has a guide on here for the 3/4 plate and there is another one for the 94mm plate that I have (characters are 75mm).

m_IMG_5143.jpg

clio sport 172
wheyy, thanks for the help, just ordered me a 520x90mm so inbetween ur 2 plates :) cant wait for it to arrive :)

350z, Subaru Legacy
The actual recess is 90mm, so I always go for slightly smaller so you get a slight border. Still time to ask them to change it, they have for me in the past...

I measured mine at 94mm and went with that?! Best to double check, I have seen lots of variation on peoples measuring!