ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182,with GDI stickers,cowley!just coming up to green road roundabout!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
sore u in the left hand lane,regonised the sticker in back window cause its the same on mine at the top!aftermarket exhaust by the looks of things and had GDI stickers plasterd over it!:D was going past bmw plant tryed to stay with u in traffic up to the green road roundabout,but i got caught at the lights!you went right up bayswater road to woodperry and horton cum studley!:approve:

182 - conneries de c
Wooo hooo first spotting for me!

Yep aftermarket exhaust - a Prospeed.

You local then?

I'll keep an eye out for you!

Kev

Golf R soon...
:)

Another local!

I live near RAF Brize Norton, will have to organise another meet soon as there are a few new people popping up!

Including you vavazoom :)

Golf R soon...
was that u mr.daz! fought u was rolling in a blue machine! i was obvouisly wrong lol!:S

No! Not me, mines artic blue!

I was just saying that we have another local person, excuse for another meet thats all!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
oh i c!yer im goin to the milton keynes bedford meet!on the 24th i think!its at a pub in mk sumwhere!it ent that far from oxford!bout 45mins!should convoy it!