ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us your crash pics!!!

Tried to avoid colliding with a car.... resulting in going sideways and colliding with a barrier, mounting a kurb and taking a phone mast electric box out.....
:(

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388601756460.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388601756460.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 133
  172 Cup
mine from about 18 months ago

article-2183209-145D95DF000005DC-26_634x378.jpg

article-2183209-145CCD17000005DC-986_634x390.jpg

article-2183209-145CC822000005DC-940_634x352.jpg

Was in the ambulance, had just picked me and the missus up from crashing me BMW.

photo-1.jpg
Thought that looked familiar, that's where I live. Its a bit of an accident hotspot that stretch of road, seen far too many accidents in the time I have lived there.

Inferno 182
Thought that looked familiar, that's where I live. Its a bit of an accident hotspot that stretch of road, seen far too many accidents in the time I have lived there.

That is terrible. What did the Police report say? Looking at the ambulance position I guess the Golf took the corner to wide and over the white lines?

Inferno 182
Disclaimer : not my pic but its doing the rounds on the Renault UK facebook page at the moment. Dodgy parking!

photo1.jpg

Clio 172 turbo
Mine from about 2 years ago tried to miss a car that had already crashed in a country lane.
y4ezevu3.jpg
a7eqytes.jpg
eve7uny9.jpg

what the car looked like before
qeqe8yju.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
That is terrible. What did the Police report say? Looking at the ambulance position I guess the Golf took the corner to wide and over the white lines?

Golf driver was a well known "boy racer" was overtaking at 80ish round a blind corner going into a 40. So guess he had it coming to him in the long run, just wish he'd hit a tree rather than the ambulance I was in. He died on impact, his missus is permanently disabled now (I think). Ambulance driver won't work again. I'm pretty much alright, my missus also in the ambulance still has back and rib/head injuries. Don't know about the other paramedic.

fireman were all going wtf, we just cut you out a BMW 30 mins before lol

Inferno 182
Golf driver was a well known "boy racer" was overtaking at 80ish round a blind corner going into a 40. So guess he had it coming to him in the long run, just wish he'd hit a tree rather than the ambulance I was in. He died on impact, his missus is permanently disabled now (I think). Ambulance driver won't work again. I'm pretty much alright, my missus also in the ambulance still has back and rib/head injuries. Don't know about the other paramedic.

fireman were all going wtf, we just cut you out a BMW 30 mins before lol

Shocking mate,just read your thread posted up by Saner. what a day you had. I guessed speed from the Golf was involved. Like you say rather he had hit a tree as its the others affected such as you and your missus and the two paramedics of which one will never work again in a job she was probably very proud to do.