ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I or shouldn't I (ebay)

e464_1.jpg

Can you not see the 3 dent lines down the door :dead:

and the scuff on the rear bumper just above the strip.

I wouldnt go near a 1.6 8v sporting mate! I went to look at nearly 20 1.2 16v sporting's before i got mine, 9 out of 10 are absolute dogs.

Would advise you to at least go look at it if you really want it :dapprove:

BG182®
i kno its a fiat/s**t with wheels but ive spoke to the man on the phone and ive asked him about the dents and that and his told me were they all are etc. and im ok with them as its just for getin me to work and back for the next 2 months.

if its only temporary then theres not much to worry about:)
just watch the arse end, very twitchy!

I mate bought a Rover 214 SEI on ebay once. When he picked it up the engine was knocking like a jehovahs witness! On the 200 mile trip home it used a full tank of fuel, two lots of oil and a radiator of water. Before lots of white smoke and breaking down 200 miles from home. Got beaten off the lights by an articulated lorry the engine was that fcked.
Hope yours will be ok!

My mate bought a Rover 214 SEI on ebay once. When he picked it up the engine was knocking like a jehovahs witness! On the 200 mile trip home it used a full tank of fuel, two lots of oil and a radiator of water. Before lots of white smoke and breaking down 200 miles from home. Got beaten off the lights by an articulated lorry the engine was that fcked.
Hope yours will be ok!

Last edited:
  Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
make sure it comes with the red key! it resets the immobilizer and they cost 500quid from fiat!!

immobilizer will only be set if you unplug the battery btw, so its not too critical