ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

service light

c6mby

ClioSport Club Member
hi

my service light and airbag light have come at the same time today has anyone any idea why?also can you reset service light as i service the car myself as its only a track car.and can you turn off airbag light as intending to remove airbags this week.

regards
sam

alien green rs133
the airbag light and service light comming on at same time tends to mean the connection under the seat is dodgey, i find the cure can normally be to just unplug them and stick them back together sounds simple but the renault airbag connections are utter rubbish, i got sick of mine and replaced with spade connectors :D

c6mby

ClioSport Club Member
the airbag light and service light comming on at same time tends to mean the connection under the seat is dodgey, i find the cure can normally be to just unplug them and stick them back together sounds simple but the renault airbag connections are utter rubbish, i got sick of mine and replaced with spade connectors :D

oh excellent thats would make sense as i moved the seat forward for the first time today maybe i knocked it.

thanks very much for your help
regards
sam

Black Gold with cup packs
Mine are always on, Ithink it got something to do with the momo steering wheel though :)