ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

service light

1.2 Dynamique billabong
my service light has come on at 44,000 is that right (2003, 1.2 dynamique) as my car was last serviced at 37,000 miles or has it come on as one of my side light bulbs is out.

cheers
James

Clio Sport 172
My service light has just come on on my 172 when I started the car at the petrol station and stayed on all the way home....knocked it off and then back on outside my house and it went off!!!!

Any ideas?

Had it serviced about 3 weeks ago, are these set to come on at certain intervals?

1.2 Dynamique billabong
cheers guys, the only other light on is my passenger airbag light but isnt that normal as i have it turned on.
i will check the oil tomorrow too

M2 Competition
Service light can come on if airbag cables under seat come loose. Check the plugs under your seats both sides... wiggle them etc.

Never above 25mpg
I had this the other day, I just turned the ignition off, turned the passenger airbag off, then turned the ignition on, then off and turned the passenger airbag back on and its ok now.

Edit: This was for the airbag light btw..

Last edited: