ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

September Photography Competition

"Navy" N17 TWO
Well the idea is "out of place" isn't it? ;) suits the theme IMO

Seen good potential today in gridlock traffic - Hi-Q Breakdown recovery van BROKE DOWN at a set of busy traffic lights :clown:

Couldn't stop and no camera with me anyway :(

Fiesta ST-3
Well the idea is "out of place" isn't it? ;) suits the theme IMO

Seen good potential today in gridlock traffic - Hi-Q Breakdown recovery van BROKE DOWN at a set of busy traffic lights :clown:

Couldn't stop and no camera with me anyway :(

Good job you didn't just stop for a long stair then.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I was tempted to stop a bit down the road and walk back up and snap it on the iphone lol :clown:

Poor theme choice from someone, resulting in serious lack of entries! :dapprove:

Top quality entry from both Tony and Scott though!

Last edited:
  BMW E30 325iiiiii
dogfridge2.jpg

pretty difficult to look around and think, wat would look outta place? I know, porcelain dogs in a fridge...

A lion in a zoo is 'out of place'. Not the best fit for the theme but it's all I've got since Scott RUINED!! my Lego idea. </3

Entry.

zoo114.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I need to re enter this as I realised last night that the competition was "Out of place" and not "Odd one out" like I had in my head yesterday when I entered the Dice picture.

So can I enter this one instead

NEW ENTRY

6188465027_bef1fdcec7_z.png

I blame it on the sudden warm weather!