ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

seat to high

clio sport 172, 2002
i have my drivers seat as low as pos, but the passages seat seems really high, how do i move it, if i can that is???

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Yea its only the drivers side that can be moved up and down.
Looks kinda strange when one seat is really low down and the other is really high i think.

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
There is a way to do it, but it involves an angle grinder and a welder. ;)

Or you could get some proper seats with side-mounts... :D

Megane 2 GT 165
Lol this stupid idea shoots into my mind.

Why not get a slider from the mainland? Are these different? I'm from Holland so I could have a go at calling the dealer for the partnumber. If someone checks the number in the UK I'll phone the guys from renault tomorrow.

This might also be the most stupid idea someone had!

dan_172 who owned mine before i got hold had one fitted. could be worth asking him the question....

there still both too high imo but better than nothing

Clio Sport 182
im takin out my 182 seats to fit daytonas i might sell ya the drivers side one !!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol this stupid idea shoots into my mind.

Why not get a slider from the mainland? Are these different? I'm from Holland so I could have a go at calling the dealer for the partnumber. If someone checks the number in the UK I'll phone the guys from renault tomorrow.

This might also be the most stupid idea someone had!

This would be good. Or you could go round scrappies collecting them and sending them over here!!

Megane 2 GT 165
Just got of the phone with the dealers.

Guy seemed a bit uncertain bout the part.

He said it's the complete lower seat part with out filling and clothing. Fixed to the rail.

number 77 01 207 209
price: 322,- excl vat (19%) in euro's

Could have a go at the breakers, but not going to untill someone makes sure it'll fit uk cars. :) I actually need a UK frame. So if someone is willing to suplly a number / price for that. Cheers!