ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scuttle panel Heater ducting

I lost my patience but still can't see how to get the fecking thing out. Anyone else done this?

af9b27eb327e687cb5837d15765a0f29.jpg

I'm also assuming once i get this out i can remove the internal heater ducting and matrix, as there seems to be something holding it in still.
24d1b7ab3fa99ba167ea92545d506d89.jpg

Clio 172 Merc ML55
From memory there's 2 bolts that hold the centre piece of the blower cowling in (and also go through into the cabin and hold the matrix assembly too.

The ac matrix and it's box are bolted in from inside behind where the clocks would be before the dash came out

Screenshot_2016-11-05-20-20-42.png

Roughly around the rectangular hole, it's been a while since I removed mine but I'm 99% certain that's where they are

From memory there's 2 bolts that hold the centre piece of the blower cowling in (and also go through into the cabin and hold the matrix assembly too.

The ac matrix and it's box are bolted in from inside behind where the clocks would be before the dash came out

View attachment 168522

Roughly around the rectangular hole, it's been a while since I removed mine but I'm 99% certain that's where they are
Cheers for that! I found the last bolt being used to hold the alarm, so that is why i couldn't see it. Had to remove the wiper motor aswel!