ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa Pod Race Way Video

Hi,

I made this video from a weekend away at santa pod Race way, Performance Vauxhall on the 5th of June 2005. was a great day so decided to make a video of the day and some of the events that went on. I know its nothing to do with renault just thought people might be interested in watching a video from the day event with all different types of vauxhall cars and the odd few different cars. e.g Mustang running the drag strip.

Video spec low quality:

49mb
320x240
750kbps
9 minutes long

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craig.wood1/pvslow.wmvclick here - Right Click Save target As

The high quality video spec is:

100mb
640x480
1.5mbps
9 minutes long

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=05C0L006click here - Left click and follow on screen instructions this should work although hosting was a pain to find for this video So if it doesnt work please refer to the smaller sized video that will download.

Video can be placed onto a CD-R if needed along with 192 photos from the day if any one is interested the 192 photos include majoirty of the cars from the event.

Cheers Craig Wood

no clios racing, theres a corsa hitting the quater mile in 20.3 secs lol. Thres also a mustang doin it in 13 secs. Its an alright vid but download the small version!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

not bad footage and editing to the beat! lol some ok times down the strip too! not up to clean and martins speed tho!;)

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

erm full marks for effort/editing but there was a few too many chavved up vauxhalls for my liking and hardly any quick ones...

lol cheers lads im mainly just after the comments on the editing. it was a performance Vauxhall meeting so obviously loads of chaved up cars lol (corsa) and some nice cars there but the best was the rocket car doin the run in just under 5 seconds top end speed of 270Mph shame i missed it :(

But cheers anyway lads hope to do some more videoediting for Clios meets if there is any

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

mailto:RTOC@POD">RTOC@POD 16th/17th of July fella...see some quicker motors too! heh