ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sad b*****d Chavs

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Why the hell do the sad c**ts nick things off your car??? Trafford centre in for about ooo 10 mins - took my bonnet badge (what you gonna do wear it round you neck?!) 1 centre cap (why stop at one hell take them all theyre for you are they not?) and the drivers side back rub strip..

t**sers!

Luckily I had JUST! managed to get a spare centre cap so that went straight on and had a spare rear trim - have to get a new badge now - girls naked at the front - quite like the siloette (sp?) look for now though..

Once again c**ts!

Might sod the phase 2s now - they fall off on b road blasts now they get nicked!

Anyone got any willy wheels for sale? :confused:

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

^^^ Quick! Ill ignore the used looking one what do you take me for dammit?!! ;)

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

theyll nick anything, round my way they like to take my (non chav) stainless steel valve caps, the good news is a tyre fitter friend of mine gave me a bag of 200! theyll get bored before i run out of caps;)

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

Quote: Originally posted by benji&eka on 02 March 2005

theyll nick anything, round my way they like to take my (non chav) stainless steel valve caps, the good news is a tyre fitter friend of mine gave me a bag of 200! theyll get bored before i run out of caps;)

Kids nick mine all the time, put them on with two pairs of mole grips and a coating of 3-1 oil

guess what still there now;)

Clio 197

Sh*t.

Unlucky mate. I wish it were legal to electrify your car.:devilish:

At least they didnt key it, which was a common occurance for me on Upper Grosvenor Road, in Tunbridge Wells.

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

:D!!! that works also mr sheep.. but... i used to do that till my misses had a slightly soft tyre, but couldnt get the cap off to put air in! she ended up putting on the spare, man was i in trouble!:)

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

i hate people who steal anythin but atleast steal summat for a reason ffs, not just cos its there!!! pisses me off!

Clio 182

t**sers! My steel caps used to get knicked, ive just put plastic ones on now! cant be f**king arsed with em!

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

Quote: Originally posted by RS-Steve on 02 March 2005

i hate people who steal anythin but atleast steal summat for a reason ffs, not just cos its there!!! pisses me off!
they normally stick stuff on steves car not take them off:p

Quote: Originally posted by RS-Steve on 02 March 2005

that post just shows how accustomed we are to theft.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member

Quote: Originally posted by omar on 02 March 2005
Sh*t.Unlucky mate. I wish it were legal to electrify your car.:devilish:At least they didnt key it, which was a common occurance for me on Upper Grosvenor Road, in Tunbridge Wells.<!-- ZoneLabs Popup Blocking Insertion --><SCRIPT language=javascript></SCRIPT>

it is legal, just not in this country, sorry to here tjis mate sounds totally pointless

thats a disgrace mate, i know how you feel
I had two of my centre caps nicked down saarrffend & a few of my valve caps have gone walkies too.
I wouldnt mind they arent even metal ones, just the normal black ones !!!
sad pikeys:mad:
they want culling.

sorry to here that mate, they are sad , thats stupid they pron dont even own a car and are just jealous cuz u got nice car, it really winds me up knowing people do things like this to our cars :mad: