ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RT brakes

need to replace both discs (with pads) on front, and wondered if any other RT owners use non-standard discs/pads?

I know about puttign the valver calipers/discs on but i dont want spongy braking w/o new master cylinder. Any other parts i should be thinking about that wont need an uprated cyclinder?

ill go look - cheers mate. btw, went to v+g about my crash with the kerbi n snow - hes doin it today,, all it needs is a lower arm and new alloy. Can you believe eltham test centre wanted £800-£1000 and said i needed everythin replaced, inc subframe! lying w**kers!

just went to ktec - like the sound of the x-drilled discs and kevlar pads...£116 inc vat, but ill get discount on top of that (loverly member discount ;)) so i reckon ill be getting those!

anyone got these? any comments?

oh, and how do i work out what caliper i have - bendix/girling? ill prob need that to get the right type of pad i think.

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

Alright steve, how u doin m8. so its a cheap job then? x-drilled hey m8? how much you getin the new alloy for? u getin it from dartford tyres again? See u soon,

Hon

its gonna be about 100 quid, yeah from dartford (gettin it sat!) - but the old one is still driveable so im gonna have it as a spare! check the brakes out on http://www.k-tecracing.comhttp://www.k-tecracing.com, i reckon theyll do for now! oh and if you aint read my other thread, i only actually ruined the lower arm and bush, everything else is ok!

when you back this way? you stil drivin the beemer?

didtn know about it - where is it?

ps. sorry i havent given you that shops name but i didnt see it yest, ill be passing it in about an hour so ill post it around about 12ish!

Well at r-tec! so north londonish, its not too far, me and Dan (dannyboy) will be meeting up and then heading up there if you want to come along.

yeah i might do, let me see thats a week on sat? ok ill let you know,tho i dunno if ill dare2show my motor with its v.attractive "mod" in the rear quarter panel from the lorry!