ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR'd the Westfield

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I went to have the carbs re-set up today. It turned out they all had different size jets in and it was running very flat after 6000rpm.

Some pics of ot being worked on by David Bogg. He builds grass track race engines and other things. In his workshop there is a V8 tr7 on bike throttle bodies. Yummy.

29112006097.jpg

29112006098.jpg

Here's a quick vid of the first run we did. The runs after that i had to sit on the rear of it with the other staff since it kept spinning on the rollers. Eventualy we got a power reading of 124bhp at the wheels which isn't bad for a 1.6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKg2A5Je1ws

MERCEDES CLS AMG
Good stuff - nice ptw ratio there mate. There notorious for spinning on rollers due to the back end being so light. We used to drop a 30 kilo bag of grit on the back end of my mates to keep the bugger down. He ran a fireblade lump in his.