ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rothbury/warwick castle .. TOMORROW!!

RB 200
right guys, me and stu have decided with the lack of interest in tan hill, we should get out and about and do something!

so we were thinking rothbury or Warkworth castle!! **** possibly both, and some good driving/pics..

we're meeting between half 10 and 11am at the team valley mcdonalds

it'll be a good day! best get yourselves along!!

stick your names down;

1: James1470
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Last edited:
  AB 182
I'd be game for this, Warkworth has a pretty lush icecream place. Ameretto flavour icecream ftw.

Stu, your in crammy iirc? Would you wanna meet then drive to Team Valley together?

We'll be coming back down this way anyway so i can meet you anywhere really, I'm just meeting James there as I'll be over there anyway.

How about the little Chef just off the A1 at Seaton Burn?

AB 182
Haha mines a right state atm. Want to exchange numbers or something?

Just incase I can't make it etc, would be a pita if i keep people waiting etc. If not i'll try just post on here.

Megane R26.R No 26
Cheers for today lads! It's been brilliant.

Any pics of this stu? Would liked to have came along today but my cars still sulking in the garage with a broken exhaust, hopefully me exhaust mounts arrive tomorrow so I can get it sorted!