ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling road results graph

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Had my 172 on the rollers last weekend just out of curiosity really to see how it was running. Came back pretty happy with these results:

IMG_20150321_093533.jpg

IMG_20150321_091543.jpg

To my knowledge the engine is standard besides a ktec stealth catback and a cone filter positioned behind the headlight. Comparing it to a few other 172 graphs I've seen though the torque seems wayyy higher than what these engines achieve as standard. What do you reckon?

Also, on the AFR graph, it goes pretty rich above 5.5k, would leaning it out and holding around 12.5 gain me any top end power? The dip above 6k especially, seems to tie in with the flat spot in power at the same RPM.

Cheers!

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
There's a reason the RS tuner is so popular. Chip wasn't joking about the jump in fuelling causing the kick. Can't comment on the top end fuelling as I've no knowledge of what gives these cars best power. Sorry.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Might consider a map in that case. Could noticeably hear the flat spot in the revs when it was on the dyno. If I could get a bit more top end and then sort out the low down torque with a map I'd be fairly happy. Not convinced a standard RS tuner map would do everything I want but it's hard to look past considering the price compared to a live map.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Live Map 100%.

I have lost most of my low end torque since having Catcams fitted, and thats running the 98Ron Map.
Having mine live mapped next month if funds allow.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeh you'll see a couple of horsepower on fuelling alone, plus a few from Ign advance top end
Good to know, cheers. Does that look like a standard map to you? The power just seems like a good standard engine from what I've read on here but it's the torque that's throwing me.

Most graphs I've seen on here struggle to make 140ftlb lol.