ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Road BHP figures

Just interested in your opinions, when it comes to Rolling Road BHP Figures (at the wheels). It seems pretty common that the figures a Rolling road show are approx. 20bhp lower than the Quoted BHP for that particular car.

So, a standard 172 might show approx 150BHP ... a V6 might show approx 220BHP....etc.

Kinda puts you off wanting to put your car on there, as they always show much lower power figures than your standard car should be showing!?

What are your thoughts please?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

my 172 was 169bhp, and it was on regular unleaded, not the usual optimax, good enough for me (power engineering RR)? are we talking fly or wheels?

Renault Laguna Coupe

RRs are good for comparing output from different cars, but pretty useless for measuring absolute values.

Nippy white cup

It just shows the difference between rollers. Waynes Cup had 162 ATW with just a zorst. On average a Cup with zorst/decat, rsport, filter would get about 150-154 ATW I would have thought.

Chris