ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rib Night

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Need one of these again!!! I'll be down at somepoint dumping the car with Gally...Probably end of August. How are people placed for the weekend's?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Monday nights at Mr Roma's! One in Livingston mate. I sure that peadophile Harte would be interested.

Weekends aren't great for me.

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Could maybe do a Friday night? Would that work? Weekdays are no good for me. Unfortunately the Bellshill office is no more, so no reason for me to be 'doon' the road!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I have the little un on a Friday mate. Poor show. Shame you can make Mondays! Epic ribs aswell!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
hummm...What i'll probably do then is arrange this the weekend i come down to detail the car. Planning on taking Monday off work. Full 3 day job post spray. Thats probably a better idea. Will get ribs on route north.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
You'll be one of the first to know! Reminds me, i need to order those skirts!

Wheels getting down by TWS Aberdeen! :) High Power Silver.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to hearing the outcome of the wheels. Hard to find a decent place these days!