ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Results Of New Exhaust

I finally got my full K-Tec exhaust & straight through de-cat fitted last week and the results are excellent

Looks - I wasnt quite sure how the 4.5" slash cut tailpipe would look before but it looks really wicked & really sits nicely in the rear bumper!

Sounds - :D It sounds like a group A rally car! It is very loud and I love it!

Power - Before: 119.6BHP @ TW @ 6946RPM & 130.4lb/ft @ 5102RPM
After: 120.2BHP @ TW @ 6650RPM & 133.8lb/ft @ 4801RPM

When I picked the car up I was a bit disappointed a the power figures but on the way home the car was noticeably quicker.

When I got home I had a proper look at the graphs & the 2nd line was a good constant 3-4BHP higher before peaking a good 300RPM lower.

The acceleration graph showed it hit 100MPH in about a second less from 30MPH in 4th gear

Will try and get some pics of the exhaust & graphs up soon

Thank you K-Tec! ;)

I went for the BB Perfomance Full S/S zorst i havent had it power run but the car feels more responce through the rev range ! not to loud either