ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[REQUEST] New renaultsport decals

dCi65 & 16valver
Hi friends, like it says on the topic i'm looking for the new renault sport vinyl decals that the renault megane RS has.. If someone have a file with them to print and try to make it in vynil i will be very happy...

The vynil decals that i'm looking for are this one's:

12133.jpg

1.8 8v RSi
some one has them on here in yellow but those look quite cool....wanting that carbo side skirt too

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
Its not actually carbon, I had a close look at a spoiler that the dealers had in and it is a a plastic item which has a weave moulded into it.

Still looks nice though, just a little disappointing when you get up close to it.

Clio's
could you do it with dimensions: L=400mm, H=140mm, and Text Length=200mm. could you do them in an anthracite colour? and the text will need turning round to fit the other side of the car so that the pattern is still at the back. is that possible?

could you do it with dimensions: L=400mm, H=140mm, and Text Length=200mm. could you do them in an anthracite colour? and the text will need turning round to fit the other side of the car so that the pattern is still at the back. is that possible?

I can make one for either side of the car by mirroring the graphic and flipping the text.

The colour might be tricky tho. Ill have to get back to you with what i have in stock.

Dan